Friday, December 24, 2010

Next Years X-mas tree...

So This year we bought a tree from Home Depot... Let me tell you I thought I had found the score of a lifetime. It was 35 bucks for a 7' noble fir. Jump till about a week ago and my thrill of the deal started to fade, along with the life of my 35 dollar tree. I won't light my stove in fear that the heat from it may ignite my tree into a fiery ball from hell. Not only is it a complete disaster waiting to happen it also STINKS! Next year its fancy tree lot all the way. There is something to be said for a pricey tree. Its an expense worth spending. It's insurance that by Christmas eve if you light a match your entire house wont internally combust. While searching google for Christmas tree safety I spotted these legendary Christmas no-no's.




















No comments:

Post a Comment