Thursday, January 13, 2011

Globes..

Tip of the Year: 

Don't ever design your own house if you are an interior designer......all it does is cause severe waffling and constant obsessing.... Yesterday I decided I wanted to change every light fixture in the house..AGAIN.  I decided I hate my pendant lights I bought for above the island and instead I want to do something totally different. Pretty much my whole life has turned upside down trying to make a decision on frickin pendant lights. If this was a client these damn lights would be purchased and perfect by now. 

BTW the Duck totally wants me to "shut-up about these lights already and just pick something, or don't pick anything and wait till you like something"

If only it was that simple...and I could just listen. Get a Grip AMBER

here is my current inspiration..







No comments:

Post a Comment