Thursday, April 14, 2011

One Room 2 Looks with: Me, You and a Wiener

So Bri is funny. Rull rull furny! Her dog Timmy is pretty radical aand so are her DIY skills, Like this damn desk and this Ikea rast hack, Oh and don't forget about these either. This lady has some frugal abilities and I am in awe.

She is playing in the "one room two looks" guest post and I can't wait to hear what y'all have to say!



She is playing in the "one room two looks" guest post and I can't wait to hear what y'all have to say!

***********

So Yeah I suck at decorating but I try my hardest to make crap look right. So when Amber asked me to do one room two ways, I decided to pour all my little heart and soul into decorating the hell out of some sh*t.

So this would be our upstairs living room. For most of you who don't know my husband and I are hardcore gamers. The challenge was to hide my Xbox, video games, video game accessories and wires while still keeping it pretty. This console was perfect for the job.


My favorite so far, a simple clean look. Everything is hidden behind those doors like I want it. Bob the horse looks pretty damn happy. And I is actually loving the rust on those x-benches.


For a more happy and colorful look I went with sprinkling salmon pink everywhere, overboard much? For my drunk friends I decided to switch out Bob for liquor and Gary the turtle. Ha ha bob. Ha ha.


I is still deciding on which look I like best. The great thing about the skirted console is how easy it is to change up a look without spending much money on a new piece of furniture. Just sew yourself a table skirt and BAM! You got yo'self a new console. Perfect for hiding crap when company is at yo door and you forgot to clean.

So there you go, my one room two ways look. Hope y'all enjoyed my jibber jabb.
BIG thanks to Amber for having me, you get TIMMY! hugs.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment