Friday, February 4, 2011

Is this a trend?

Do you think in 15 years my favorite show is gonna be called " The Real Housewives of Saturn's 5th moon Prometheus". 
Do you think flying cars will be a thing of the past and teleporting will be our new means of transport? 
More importantly, do you think us interior folks will still be obsessed with Suzanis?  I mean COME ONE! How can these beauties ever go out of style. I love them so much that I am pretty sure if I was flipping through a magazine and read an interview with that idiot Justin Beaver talking about how "seriously awesome" Suzanis are I would STILL be completely into them! 
Look at these images from the talented Katie Leeds. She knows the value of a little Suze! 





Also check this out....no idea where the photo is from but it's purtty




No comments:

Post a Comment