Saturday, May 21, 2011

Missoni+Havianas=NEED


I must be crazy to hve such a long list of wants....I am in no position to be lusting after such things as leather clutches and Missoni Haviana Espadrilles, but I have a way about me....When I want something, I will obsess until I posses. That might just be the Gurl in me, I don't think I am alone with this type of thinking.

These bad boys are what I am obsessing over today...let me repeat OBSESSING!


Dear Santa Duck...please purchase these for me as a waaaaay early christmas pressie...

and because it's the end of the world today so it only seems fair I go out in style....right?


Oh Yeah also if you don't mind, can you add these to your cart before checking out...?

Speaking of Haviana, Did you know you can design your own???
How cool is this?


I fugured mine would need some evil eyes.

1. cause I need to ward evil away from my feet
and
2. cause they are corny, I am corny, however my feet are not corny



P.S. when did my interior design blog become about fashion.....I need Ritain 


No comments:

Post a Comment