Wednesday, May 11, 2011

WOWoopsy.

OK, I know every single shelter blog in the sphere is going to be writing about the New Lonny...but seriously Angie Hranowsky is REDONCULOUS! I have always obsessed over her but this issue with her latest project just threw me over the edge, slammed me up against a wall, slapped me with a cold fish to the chops and then smacked my baby maker..you get the idea. It was an intense experience.

In case you didn't study it with a magnifying glass I will highlight the best bits and show you just how amazing she truly is. 


OBVS, I love the textiles and ethnic vibe, all mashed into a pretty lavender box.


This wallpaper can just shut up with all it's glamoury skills.


Pink burlap and Wearstler!!! What the hell is going on here. Maybe I will close up shop and just go work for her...or just ripoff borrow everything she does and try to make it look as cool.

Show Stopper!

In Other Lonny News

.
Baahahahahaapahah!

So the guy on the right is Martyn Lawrence Bullard... the guy on the left is not. WOOPS

 I would be bummed if I my head was shoved as far up my own butt as this dudes seems to be...hmm. I don't know him personally but have you seen the trailor for his new show..He seems like an a-hole. Dawwling.!

Thanks Lonny for the pretty pics and the amusement. You get me everytime!

No comments:

Post a Comment