Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Stringy

sometime people impress me

the person who makes string art well, is a great example.

this is a DIY project I reckon I will never do for fear of looking like a moron compared to this talent!!!

observe




it's all so pretty!





This one they created a piece of art using string wrapped around a block..cool idea.




This last one isn't string, it's tape!!!!!!!! how amazing is that!

JUICE FAST UPDATE:
It SUCKS

I did juice all day until around 4PM when I started getting really twitchy.

I went and boiled some water with onions and vegetables and peas so I could feel like I was eating soup...instead of drinking gallons of green nastiness 10 times a day. 

It was a nice treat.

So far, honestly I cannot imagine myself going 7 days....
I don't even know if I could go another morning.

This shit is hard...

ALL YOU DO IS THINK ABOUT FOOD!!!

I am gonna try today to not think so much bout food and think more about the bigger picture.

I am starting again today with a fresh head on my shoulder.

Hey Amber "You Go Girl !"

oh and BTW

In an ironic twist..

I dropped a scale on my toe last night and I am pretty sure it's broken....

FML!

No comments:

Post a Comment