Friday, December 30, 2011

Happy New Yizzle


I wanted to stop in to wish you a Happy, Healthy, Wealthy, and Sexy New Year.

I have missed you all!!!!!!!!!!!


I can't believe I have taken off this much time from Blogging and Working, it's been a bit surreal, but very much needed.

I will be back posting as regular on the 3rd...I expect to see all you lovers here! 

I can't wait to tell you all about my time off and how little I actually got done 

HAHA

I have some HUGE announcements for 2012..(huge to me at least!)

Amber Interiors is expanding and will be embarking on some cool new ventures!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You'll have to check back here for updates.

Again I want to thank you all for sticking with me my first year at blogging. 

You have all been stellar and I look forward to bringing more crazy content and wild antics for ya in the New Year.

2012 

Babies!!!!!


BTW: in case your like me and are obsessed with instagram...my user name is "amberinteriors"
go stalk!


No comments:

Post a Comment