Friday, March 25, 2011

1 room 2 ways: Bijou & Boheme



You guys....LOOK WHO'S HERE..



Can I first off start by confessing my undying love for Christine from Bijou and Boheme. She has been one of, if not THEE, nicest and most helpful blogger gals in blogland.! She has impeccable taste...and I mean impeccable. You have to go look at her house, and she also has a sense of keeping her style fresh and true to her personality. I am chuffed to have her showing off her room two ways today. If your not already a follower....go jump on it because you have been missing out! The eye candy alone will have you swooning for more!

***********
Hi AI readers, I am so thrilled to be here showing you my little cabinet switcheroo.
To start things off, here is my vintage chinoise armoire.
 I bought this little lovely from Sir Craig for $200 bones - she used to be perhaps the only shade of pink in the world I don't like.
I painted her white and positioned her in the kitchen to serve as a china hutch.


Although I loved the cabinet here, it didn't really fit the space...made having a chair at the end of the table a little tight.
And more importantly, hush hush, whisper whisper...my new kitchen is going to have some pretty fabulous display areas so.....time for Ms. Chinoise to move. 
I wanted to give the cabinet a bit of a new look for the big transfer so she got a little FB Hague Blue touch up...and let me just say, she's looking quite pretty.
Here she is now.




I still have a LOT of fiddling/rearranging to do with the goodies inside, but so far so good.

Thanks so much to Amber for letting my little cabinet show her pretty new colours.
xo

****




No My love! Thank YOU! 




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment