Saturday, March 26, 2011

Office Space

Recently it dawned on me that I have never had a desk job. I have always had the fortune of working really amazing jobs which kept me either out in the world shopping around or in my home office. Although I sit behind my desk in my house and work away for hours at the computer, I have never had to compete for attention at any water coolers or suffer from headaches from flickering crappy office lights. Most days I roll into the office without a brush touching my hair or so much as a smidge of chapstick on. I tend to look like a mad woman who needs sleep....anyways, upon thinking about this i decided to create an office....as if I had to go to work dressed up.





 **DEAR READERS: I HAVE SAID THIS BEFORE AND I WILL CONTINUE TO SAY IT...........YOU CAN HIRE ME TO DO THIS FOR YOU...YES I CAN BE HIRED!**

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment