Monday, March 21, 2011

1 room 2 ways: Blue Hydrangea

Yay! Time for another 1 room 2 ways:
Even the name of her blog makes me happy, I am simply beaming to introduce the next "1 room 2 ways " guest blogger. Sissy from Blue Hydrangea is really a wonder. She's got a great talent and an amazing knack for inspiring her readers with her all of her lovely images and great DIY's {look at her lamp shade} Again I am humbled when you awesome bloggers that have so much talent, take the time to give us admirers a glimpse into your genius. 
                                                                             
****








I was so excited when Amber asked me to participate in her series "1 Room 2 Ways". Then reality hit. Did you see Amber's version? It was "1 Room 3 Ways" and it was off the charts! See it here. After a week or two of procrastinating I decided to try a new look for Clay's room. He is 10 now, but one day he will grow up and/or move out (right?) and I might want to change the look of his room.









First I changed the lamp and accessories.





Then came new pillows, blankets and art work. And I was done. I liked it. But I didn't think Clay would go for the flowers, so I changed it back before he got home from school. My grandmother made the crocheted blanket for me when I was about 10 and I love that it fits right in with my colors and style today. And you know what? It was fun!!

Amber, thanks for having me! Sissy

***
No Sissy.....THANK YOU!!!! Make sure to go loose yourself in a bit of Blue Hydrangea!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment