Sunday, March 27, 2011

I am gonna focus on a lot of this today!

Thanks for the mentions:


If You know of any other blogs who have featured little old Amber Interiors this week...let me know.
It's hard to keep up with all the blog happenings in the world...especially when you feel like your head is in a clamp and if you sneeze one more time your gonna pull something..like a groin muscle..ew.

We are all a bit under the weather over at Casa Lewis. Today we are going to cook a big comfort food feast and relax. I will most definitely be smooching the shit outta these cheeks...


And the Duck will defiantly be a part of the equation. Have a lovely Sunday!!!


This picture was taken 7 years ago! The Duck will punch me for putting this up...but its one of my all time faves! Look at how Young!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment