Monday, March 7, 2011

1 room 2 ways: Danielle Oakey Interiors!

I love a blogging Momma! Especially a Momma who has an awesome interior decorating biz with a super sense of style. If you haven't popped over to Danielle Oakey Interiors you better go head on over. There is tons of eye candy and her DIY projects are pretty great!
Without further adieu I welcome Danielle Oakey Interiors.....





I am actually in the process of re-designing my bedroom right now so this blog post could not have come at a better time. I am in the midst of doing an Ikea RAST hack for the nightstands. The white side tables you see in the first look are being sold. I love them but I am ready for a change.

First look:

I made the headboard ($76.00), yellow and blue pillows ($8.00 for both) and refinished the nightstand that I purchased from a thrift store. The round mirror is from a thrift store ($5.00), the lamp is from Home Goods ($29.99), The picture is from a thrift store ($3.00), and the mini aqua vase is from a thrift store ($2.00). The star burst mirror is from TJ Maxx on clearance for $12.00.



Second Look:

I made the headboard ($76.00), yellow pillows ($5.00) and the blue pillow is from ETSY ($20.00) The round mirror is from a thrift store ($5.00), the lamp is from Home Goods ($19.99) and I added the trim. The bird is from a thrift store ($.75) The star burst mirror is from TJ Maxx on clearance for $12.00.

I am in the process of finishing the nightstand. The pulls are in the mail so I just added these ones for the picture.









I haven't decided what my final look will be yet!
I am always changing everything.


*****

Thanks Danielle, Can't wait to hear what every ones thoughts on there favorites are!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment