Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Babe Behind the Blog: Jenny from My Favorite and My Best!


Jenny!!!!!!!



NAME: your mom (aka jenny aka mfamb)

HOW WOULD YOU DEFINE YOUR INTERIOR DESIGN STYLE?
schizo? 
is that a style?
i like lots of it.
and sometimes i hate lots of it.
 at the end of the day i would say a must for me is a great mix of old and new, a mostly neutral palette with a nice balance of pattern, texture and (muted) color.  nothing overly decorated.  even though i like looking at those rooms in magazines and on blogs.  in my own home, too much color and too many pillows irritates the shit out of me. 
but..that can change and usually does with my period.



WHAT 3 THINGS CAN YOU NOT LIVE WITHOUT?
yoga, wine and tv.
but coffee should be there too.
bc those 4 things keep me from murdering my family.
who should probably also be on this list.



WHAT ARE 3 THINGS PEOPLE DON'T KNOW ABOUT YOU?
i am black.
i hate cheese.
i am a regional spelling bee champ.


MOST TREASURED POSSESION?
my toilet.
no.
i don't know.
i don't own my family so i can't say them..
so i'll go with my computer.
my whole life is kinda on it.



DIRT LITTLE SECRET?
i have cheap mini blinds.


YOUR FAVE ROOM IN YOUR HOME?
i would say my living room bc it's where i watch TV with my hands down my pants.
this picture is old and it's all about to change.
everything is going.
who wants a little vintage lucite table?
i'll sell it to you for 125 bucks.
+ shipping.



I WANNA BE A BLANK WHEN I GROW UP?
i want to have a farm with a lot of cats and chickens.
on this farm i want to have a major kitchen for which to make jellies and jams.
i intend to win an oscar (but i will settle for an emmy) and i intend to do my best to make sure my daughter is happy.
and i want to blog about it all until my fingers bleed.



 that's me everyone.
a black, cheese-hating clown with big dreams and cheap mini blinds.

thanks for having me amber.


word to your donkey.

No comments:

Post a Comment