Friday, March 16, 2012

Babe Behind the Blog: Sheridan of The southern Eclectic




HOW WOULD YOU DEFINE YOUR INTERIOR DESIGN STYLE?

Insane. Some days I love traditional and classic, other days I am drawn towards mid-century modern, and then on Tuesdays I always love neon lacquer. With some chevron. And leopard. And velvet.






WHAT 3  THINGS CAN YOU NOT LIVE WITHOUT?

My husband. 
My son.
My daughter.


WHAT ARE 3 THINGS PEOPLE DON'T KNOW ABOUT YOU
Hmmm.... 
1} I have no intention at stopping at just 3 babies once this little button arrives

2} I am adamant about taking Vitamin D every day

3} I am a song lyric genius and remember every word to pretty much every song I've ever heard. Oh yeah. 


YOUR MOST TREASURED POSSESSION:


YOUT DIRTY LITTLE SECRET?

Pregnancy makes me pancake crazy and I end up veering off of Paleo more Saturday mornings than I should! 




YOUR FAVE ROOM IN YOUR HOME


I actually love our yard the most! If I HAVE to pick one inside, I'd choose the kitchen. 

WHEN I GROW UP I WANNA BE A?

I would be a Master Herbalist and Doctor of Naturopathy on Mondays and Tuesdays, a painter and photographer on Wednesdays and Thursdays, a professional skateboarder on Fridays, a midwife on Saturdays and a world class chef on Sundays. 

She is a SUPERMOM, and SUPER Stylish so you must go check out my Pal 
Sheridan HERE




No comments:

Post a Comment