Monday, March 19, 2012

Babe Behind the Blog: Nicole of So Haute

Name: Nicole Gibbons
Blog: So Haute

HOW WOULD YOU DEFINE YOUR INTERIOR DESIGN STYLE?

{Photo via Trad Home. Design By Robert Passal, image by Patrick Cline}

Sophisticated, eclectic, youthful and vibrant.


WHAT 3 THINGS CAN YOU NOT LIVE WITHOUT?
My passport, my family and  music.


WHAT ARE 3 THINGS PEOPLE DON'T KNOW ABOUT YOU?
Hmmm...? Since I'm struggling to think of something groundbreaking here are 3 random facts: I'm addicted to Trader Joe's pineapple juice. I almost never drink water (horrible, I know but it is fact) and I buy way too many books that I never read. It's wasteful and it's a problem.

YOUR MOST TREASURED POSSESSION


I have three vintage watches that I inherited from my grandfather. They are incredibly important to me and every time I wear them I think of him.

DIRTY LITTLE SECRET


I'm a magazine hoarder. They're taking over my apartment! And I sometimes leave dishes in the sink for far longer than they should ever be left there. (Ew)


YOUR FAVE ROOM IN YOUR HOME

My living room. It's where I spend the most time and it's such a comforting space.


I WANNA BE BLANK WHEN I GROW UP?

Rich and skinny! Ha! I'd love to just be happily married with kids and a cute cockapoo in an impeccably decorated house with a pool and a flower garden. And preferably living on the West Coast.


No comments:

Post a Comment