Thursday, March 15, 2012

Pillows in Action

Katie here, pleasure to meet you all!
So for weeks now I have been admiring all the pillows at The Shoppe! Literally watering at the mouth every time I look at them, neatly folded behind the glass doors of my office bookshelves. I have been holding myself back…. attempting to not even try one on for size, because I knew I would love them all. But then the other night, it happened – I could no longer hold back my urge to make my pillow dreams a reality. I was on pillow crack - smiling from ear to ear as I created pillow combo's that totally changed the vibe of my space.  

And you know what they say... 

"Better pillows make a better wife" - that's the pitch to my husband :) 

Will work for pillows!?! 

So here is what I came up with...

My dining nook:
 The colorful and textured mix totally funks up my otherwise traditional Windsor Smith fabric.  I am in love!







I couldn't stop there...I had to throw one on my couch as well...

Thanks for letting me share!!

now go Shoppe!



No comments:

Post a Comment